Tenders / Pricing
If invited to submit a tender for a proposed construction project, we will invariably supply a fully broken down tender submission by the tender return date.
Gain complete confidence in us with a site visit
If you would like to view projects Transformations is currently undertaking, please contact us on
01273 301702 and we will arrange a site visit.
We usually require the following sets of documents/drawings in order to arrive at a meaningful price if a traditional building contract is proposed.
- Architect’s drawings and specification
- Structural engineer’s drawings and specification
- Schedule of Works (if available)
- Bill of Quantities (if relevant)
- Mechanical & Electrical drawings and specification (if available)
- Interior design drawings and specification (if relevant)
- Any specialist drawings/specifications
Our surveyors and project managers will need to view the site where the proposed building works will take place in order to make sure we are able to provide an accurate and meaningful tender submission as well as a programme.
We also welcome the opportunity to submit a tender for projects where the form of contract will be Design & Build.
If you are looking for a building contractor, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the client wishes to proceed with the project, both Transformations and the client will need to sign a standard contract (usually JCT) before works commence.
Please fill in the form below regarding pricing of tenders. Thank you.